- Type 31e frigate with Babcock: The Arrowhead 140 design won the frigate competition
- Thales TACTICOS combat management system for Type 31e
- SEA new trainable decoy launcher
- General Dynamics Mission Systems new Bluefin 12 UUV
- Nexter Thales Rapidfire 40mm naval gun system with 40CTAS (cased telescoped armament system) cannon
Posted by : Xavier Vavasseur
Xavier is based in Paris, France. He holds a Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems and a Master of Business Administration from Florida Institute of Technology (FIT). Xavier has been covering naval defense topics for nearly a decade.
Naval News Staff 17 May 2022
UK Ministry of Defence (MoD) contracts of over £2 billion have been awarded to begin the third major phase of the Dreadnought submarine nuclear deterrent programme.
Naval News Staff 16 May 2022
Babcock has been awarded a 10-year contract to provide dry-dock maintenance for the Royal Navy’s Queen Elizabeth class (QEC) aircraft carriers.
Elbit Systems UK to engineer training technologies for the Royal Navy’s future Dreadnought submarines
Naval News Staff 09 May 2022
Elbit Systems UK has been selected to support in the definition and provision of an integrated training solution of shore-based simulators and training aids for the Royal Navy's Dreadnought Crew Training (DCT) programme.