- Type 31e frigate with Babcock: The Arrowhead 140 design won the frigate competition
- Thales TACTICOS combat management system for Type 31e
- SEA new trainable decoy launcher
- General Dynamics Mission Systems new Bluefin 12 UUV
- Nexter Thales Rapidfire 40mm naval gun system with 40CTAS (cased telescoped armament system) cannon
Posted by : Xavier Vavasseur
Xavier is based in Paris, France. He holds a Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems and a Master of Business Administration from Florida Institute of Technology (FIT). Xavier has been covering naval defense topics for nearly a decade.
Xavier Vavasseur 22 Oct 2021
A Royal Navy AW159 Wildcat maritime helicopter currently deployed as part of Carrier Strike Group 21 (CSG21) test-fired a Thales Martlet (Lightweight Multirole Missile or LMM) missile.
Naval News Staff 21 Oct 2021
Thales digital radar, Sea Fire, qualified and ready for integration on France’s future FDI frigates combat system.
Naval News Staff 20 Oct 2021
SEA has completed successful trials of its ASW thin line towed array, KraitArray, in the English Channel - proving its exceptional sensing performance in small vessels.