- Type 31e frigate with Babcock: The Arrowhead 140 design won the frigate competition
- Thales TACTICOS combat management system for Type 31e
- SEA new trainable decoy launcher
- General Dynamics Mission Systems new Bluefin 12 UUV
- Nexter Thales Rapidfire 40mm naval gun system with 40CTAS (cased telescoped armament system) cannon
Posted by : Xavier Vavasseur
Xavier is based in Paris, France. He holds a Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems and a Master of Business Administration from Florida Institute of Technology (FIT). Xavier has been covering naval defense topics for nearly a decade.
Xavier Vavasseur 25 Feb 2021
Lacroix supplies major navies worldwide with its SYLENA decoy launching system. In the Middle East, ...
Xavier Vavasseur 24 Feb 2021
The second of two FREMM frigates to be delivered by Fincantieri to Egypt started sea trials in mid-February...
Naval News Staff 17 Feb 2021
Tech start-ups, innovators and academics are being offered the chance to showcase and test their novel sensor and payload technology on the Royal Navy’s first extra large unmanned underwater vehicle (XLUUV).