- Type 31e frigate with Babcock: The Arrowhead 140 design won the frigate competition
- Thales TACTICOS combat management system for Type 31e
- SEA new trainable decoy launcher
- General Dynamics Mission Systems new Bluefin 12 UUV
- Nexter Thales Rapidfire 40mm naval gun system with 40CTAS (cased telescoped armament system) cannon
Posted by : Xavier Vavasseur
Xavier is based in Paris, France. He holds a Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems and a Master of Business Administration from Florida Institute of Technology (FIT). Xavier has been covering naval defense topics for nearly a decade.
Naval News Staff 29 Sep 2022
The Royal Navy announced that the Type 45-class destroyer HMS Dauntless (D-33) has returned to Portsmouth after the completion of her engine tests within the scope of the PIP upgrade.
Naval News Staff 27 Sep 2022
A Royal Navy amphibious response force has sailed for the Mediterranean on a European security mission alongside NATO allies and partners.
Naval News Staff 26 Sep 2022
SonarTech and Thales have signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) for joint in-depth research and development in mine warfare sonar systems at DX Korea 2022 exhibition.