LACROIX presents its new catalog of Services, integrating a complete offer for the Naval Domain
LACROIX Défense recently created a new department dedicated to develop existing services and create new offers for the company’s customers. This new Service department is focusing on four key areas, which will benefits to naval customers:
- Ensure that exact requirement are met;
- Minimize storage and destruction costs;
- Optimize ammunition shelf-life.
- Practical training: training programs and tailor-made packages for handling, storage and transport of pyrotechnics products;
- Operational training: use and support of LACROIX products and integrated systems,
- Doctrinal training: training courses on electronic warfare principles.
- All-inclusive support tailored to the customer’s exact needs;
- Long-term support agreement on fixed budget;
- 24/7 hotline and direct access to the expert in charge
- Immersive, realistic and safe simulation, using sound, visual and olfactive effects;
- Already operational for land forces training. Soon to be proposed to naval customers.