The Etienne Lacroix Group has developed and perfected a new generation of systems and countermeasures capable of defeating the current and latest threats:
- The Sylena MK2 decoy-launching range, a specially adapted system to countering current and emerging anti-missile (RF, IR, EO) and / anti-torpedo threats.
- The SEACLAD naval munitions range, in service with numerous navies abroad, in the most extreme environments from the cold to the warm seas.
LACROIX is offering a global solution as OEM manufacturer with tailored made configuration for decoy launcher systems and dedicated munitions.
LACROIX provides enhanced efficiency in the close vicinity of the ship, thanks to a large panel of naval countermeasures such as:
- Morphologic Infrared (IIR) SEALIR® ,
- Corner Reflectors (Radiofrequency), SEALEM® ,
- Anti-Submarine Warfare, SEALAT® ,
- or SEAMOSC® against laser-guided threats.