Here is our last monthly recap of 2021! We cover the latest developments of South Korea's CVX aircraft carrier project, European shipbuilders launching new corvettes for Middle East customers, and two future unmanned systems for the U.S. Navy.
- South Korea’s CVX aircraft carrier project secures last minute funding
- Naval Group launches the First Gowind Corvette for the UAE Navy
- Navantia launched the 5th Avante 2200 Corvette for the Royal Saudi Navy
- DARPA selects two teams to build and test innovative Manta Ray UUV
- U.S. Navy, Boeing complete first carrier tests for MQ-25