- MBDA Sea Ceptor (CAMM) and Royal Navy Type 23 Frigate upgrade
- Update on the Global Combat Ship programs (Type 26, Hunter-class and CSC) with BAE Systems
- Navantia’s FSS ship and F-110 frigate
- BMT new ELLIDA amphibious / tanker / multi-role auxiliary vessel
- Steller Systems & Thales new TX ship concept
Posted by : Xavier Vavasseur
Xavier is based in Paris, France. He holds a Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems and a Master of Business Administration from Florida Institute of Technology (FIT). Xavier has been covering naval defense topics for nearly a decade.
Juho Lee 22 Sep 2022
Thales pitched the SonoFlash new-generation sonobuoy to the Republic of Korea Navy (ROKN) and other international customers at DX Korea 2022...
Juho Lee 21 Sep 2022
Thales pitched the PathMaster unmanned mine counter measure (MCM) system to the Republic of Korea Navy (ROKN) and other international customers at DX Korea 2022
Naval News Staff 30 Aug 2022
BAE Systems Australia announced the completion of the first block of the Hunter-class frigates. The size of the block equals the size of two houses and took 45,000 hours.