- MBDA Sea Ceptor (CAMM) and Royal Navy Type 23 Frigate upgrade
- Update on the Global Combat Ship programs (Type 26, Hunter-class and CSC) with BAE Systems
- Navantia’s FSS ship and F-110 frigate
- BMT new ELLIDA amphibious / tanker / multi-role auxiliary vessel
- Steller Systems & Thales new TX ship concept
Posted by : Xavier Vavasseur
Xavier is based in Paris, France. He holds a Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems and a Master of Business Administration from Florida Institute of Technology (FIT). Xavier has been covering naval defense topics for nearly a decade.
Naval News Staff 02 Feb 2023
Harland & Wolff announced that it has now formally signed the manufacturing subcontract with Navantia UK in relation to the £1.6 billion FSS warship programme.
Tayfun Ozberk 31 Jan 2023
Royal Navy's Type 23-class frigate HMS Somerset announced the commencement of the Naval Strike Missile upgrade works on January 30, 2022.
Xavier Vavasseur 30 Jan 2023
France and Italy announce the procurement of close to 700 surface to air missiles of the Aster family. The contract was awarded by OCCAR to EUROSAM on 30 December 2022.