- MBDA Sea Ceptor (CAMM) and Royal Navy Type 23 Frigate upgrade
- Update on the Global Combat Ship programs (Type 26, Hunter-class and CSC) with BAE Systems
- Navantia’s FSS ship and F-110 frigate
- BMT new ELLIDA amphibious / tanker / multi-role auxiliary vessel
- Steller Systems & Thales new TX ship concept
Posted by : Xavier Vavasseur
Xavier is based in Paris, France. He holds a Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems and a Master of Business Administration from Florida Institute of Technology (FIT). Xavier has been covering naval defense topics for nearly a decade.
Naval News Staff 21 Oct 2021
Thales digital radar, Sea Fire, qualified and ready for integration on France’s future FDI frigates combat system.
Xavier Vavasseur 18 Oct 2021
The French Navy's first upgraded La Fayette-class frigate, "Courbet", was handed over to the French defense procurement agency (DGA) on 13 September 2021 following sea trials. Meanwhile, upgrade work on a second frigate, first-in-class ship La Fayette, started on 4 October 2021.
Xavier Vavasseur 11 Oct 2021
Pictures by local ship spotters in Nagasaki show that the first FFM Frigate for the Japan Maritime Self-Defense Force (JMSDF) started sea trials on 10 October 2021.