- MBDA Sea Ceptor (CAMM) and Royal Navy Type 23 Frigate upgrade
- Update on the Global Combat Ship programs (Type 26, Hunter-class and CSC) with BAE Systems
- Navantia’s FSS ship and F-110 frigate
- BMT new ELLIDA amphibious / tanker / multi-role auxiliary vessel
- Steller Systems & Thales new TX ship concept
Posted by : Xavier Vavasseur
Xavier is based in Paris, France. He holds a Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems and a Master of Business Administration from Florida Institute of Technology (FIT). Xavier has been covering naval defense topics for nearly a decade.
Tayfun Ozberk 23 Jan 2021
Istanbul Shipyard today launched the lead ship of the I-class frigates, the future TCG Istanbul (pennant number: F-515)...
Naval News Staff 20 Jan 2021
Through this contract for its new NS50 radar, Thales is proud to serve both the navies of Belgium and the Netherlands...
Xavier Vavasseur 13 Jan 2021
The ship class will consist of two ASWF for the Belgian Navy (Marinecomponent/Composante marine) and two ...