- MBDA Sea Ceptor (CAMM) and Royal Navy Type 23 Frigate upgrade
- Update on the Global Combat Ship programs (Type 26, Hunter-class and CSC) with BAE Systems
- Navantia’s FSS ship and F-110 frigate
- BMT new ELLIDA amphibious / tanker / multi-role auxiliary vessel
- Steller Systems & Thales new TX ship concept
Posted by : Xavier Vavasseur
Xavier is based in Paris, France. He holds a Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems and a Master of Business Administration from Florida Institute of Technology (FIT). Xavier has been covering naval defense topics for nearly a decade.
Naval News Staff 17 Apr 2021
Navantia press release The S-81, which will be named ‘Isaac Peral’, is the first submarine ...
Xavier Vavasseur 13 Apr 2021
IAI and Thales have joined forces to offer SEA SERPENT as a compelling solution to equip the Royal Navy’s Type 23 frigates with an anti-ship and anti-surface missile
Xavier Vavasseur 12 Apr 2021
Spanish shipbuilder Navantia is proposing two new and modern designs for the Hellenic Navy frigate requirement: The F110 Frigates, currently being designed for the Spanish Navy are part of a wider package offer by the shipbuilder with full support of the Spanish government.