The vocation of SEAnnovation is to welcome and promote around thirty French and foreign startup companies in a dedicated space that will be animated with round tables, keynotes and pitches over the course of the 4 days of Euronaval.
All startups involved in defense or in dual civil-military technological innovations are invited to exhibit in the SEAnnovation 2020 space at the Euronaval exhibition. For the startups selected following this call for applications, this will be an exceptional opportunity to make themselves known and present their projects to prime contractors in the global naval industry.
The call for applications for the SEAnnovation 2020 space was launched on Thursday April 2nd and will close on May:
• Startups interested in applying for SEAnnovation 2020 are invited to fill in an online questionnaire available via this link
• The startups will be selected on May
• The list of the startups chosen to exhibit at SEAnnovation 2020 will be announced on June.
Key figures for Euronaval 2018
• 480 exhibitors including 60% from abroad
• 34 exhibiting nationalities
• 142 official delegations of which 101 foreign delegations representing 72 countries from the 5
• 60 representatives of foreign and international defense organisations
• 29 Navy chiefs of staff