Euronaval press release
At the 2018 edition and its 50th anniversary, EURONAVAL welcomed more than 25,000 visitors, notably Emmanuel Macron, the French President.
EURONAVAL 2020 will be preceded by a major international conference on Monday 19th October in Paris, bringing together industrialists, politicians, seafarers and intellectuals centering on the leading topics of the future in naval defence.
Resolutely focused on the future, EURONAVAL will be the opportunity to discover naval technologies of the future.
EURONAVAL 2018 in figures
- 480 exhibitors including 60% from overseas
- 34 exhibiting countries including France
- 11 national pavilions
- 29 Navy chiefs of staff
- 25,000 professional visitors
- 1,000 BtoB meetings
- 350 accredited journalists
- 18,000 square meters of exhibition space